Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I have a few copies of Writing Letters To Morrison the poetry book I published in 2008 lying around. I am selling them through paypal.com. They are 7.95 on amazon.com and various other online stores. However I am leaving the price up to you. I will donate ALL the money I get from these to charity. It will go to various different charities. Tell me a charity YOU support! And I'll give your donation to it! There will be a limited amount of books. I will be selling them until April 6th. To donate your amount use the email Jack20m2002@yahoo.com and in the add notes section put Writing Letters To Morrison Donation and then a charity you support's website! Also if you'd like your copy signed say so in the notes! I will sign 'em for free :). -Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment