Saturday, March 29, 2014

My works

So I am discussing my works now with a friend over skype. She looked up Writing Letters To Morrison. And noticed in the bio on the back it said I was working on a novel called mending hearts and a second poetry book. The second poetry book is finished. Mending Hearts however it seems to be lost in the sea of computer troubles I usually have. I might have it on a disk somewhere if not sorry to those that expected it. I should be more careful with those sort of things. The second poetry book I hope to get published asap. Currently I am determined to finish the novel Letters that has absolutely nothing to do with writing Letters to Morrison and the title similarities were coincidental. I didn't even realize until I thought about it later. Well that's all I got for now. -Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment