Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Dear Sophia Bush,
I just wanted to let you know I am a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift. I went on twitter to spread love for her and her situation. And just some good vibes. Because that is what fans should do. But then I found some really hateful comments about certain celebrities who either defended one side of the situation, and or just didn't really stick up for Taylor in a way her fans felt they should. When I saw your name on the list of females who were "against" Taylor in some of the most accusatory tweets I ever seen, I was shocked. You always seemed so nice and wonderful. And you don't post hateful comments on social media.

You may post very politely worded disagreements with one's politics, personality or opinions. But never have I seen you be cruel. So I went to your twitter to search for this "crime" you committed against Taylor. And it wasn't there. I then asked the posters of these tweets what did Sophia do? I don't see a single post that attacked Taylor. They said she liked certain posts and that is the same as taking a side. Well no it's not the same as taking a side always. Sometimes if the opposing side in any given situation posts a valid point, I will like it to show I see their point. I don't necessarily agree 100% with everything I like. I simply get where a person is coming from when I like it.

I don't know what posts you liked, but I can't imagine they were bad enough that Taylor's fans would gang up on you like that. The one Taylor swift post I saw from you was a retweet of Carina Adly Mackenzie made while commenting "Taylor seems like a nice girl." I don't know how saying someone seems nice would cause such a fuss. But clearly no one seemed to have saw that post. I did. And I appreciated it as Taylor's fan.

Anyways I just wanted to also send love your way too. Since it seemed people were not being very nice to you recently. I am a HUGE fan of yours too. Since One Tree Hill. And as I said at the top of my post sending love and good vibes is what a fan should do. Many of these people posting claim to be a fan of yours as well as Taylor's. Well if that is true. Then they should learn a bit of kindness.

Love,
Your fan Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment